Monday, September 18, 2006

Once Again...

A little poem to my Lord for He has touched me, once again... with His Love for all....

The story of the old rugged cross...
The sacrifical love of my Lord...
The nails that pierced His hands and feet
Rusted in the wash of the years
His love, however renew daily with tears
My sin, inadequate and self-righteous
You're pure, sufficient and righteous
Jesus bring me to the cross on the hill of Calvary
Lest I forget Your great love in memory
Once again touched by that story of old
My Lord forsake everything to gain my hold
Jesus, I am weak, sinful and poor
Forgive my lust, untrue and fool
Down on my knee to plead Your forgive
Again, please grant me peace
Kneel before my Lord daily in prayer
Grant me mercy to live as You desire
Lest I forget our divine date
Give me enough trials to fall on my knee
My love is limited, weak and shallow
Lead me to Calvary whenever possible

No comments: