Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Long Vacation: rolling up 2007 and welcoming 2008

It might not be the best way to start 2008 with a cold and asthma caught from South Carolina, but it surely is a godly way to think about God and His reminder to always rely on Him in the coming year because of my physical and spiritual limitation.

There are quite some topics I would like to write about after my one week vacation spent in East Coast. The quietness and nature call. Spent two days traveling to North Carolina at ‘The Biltmore Estate’, it reminds of me the gorgeous mansion of God in heaven that I’ll live in one day. Just before Jesus ascends to heaven, He said he goes to prepare rooms as his father’s places are many.

I would want to write about how my seventy some years old parents play with their grandkids “馬騮搶球”, catching their breath but having a good time. This reminds me the illustration that God added the years that the cow and monkey doesn’t want onto human.

No comments: