Friday, January 4, 2019

井底蛙看世界 - 除袮以外

1/4/2019 - Sri Lanka Day 5

We mostly walked on bare foot today visiting two temples. A Buddha temple then a Hindu/Buddha temple. Why Buddha is worshipped with Hindu? As simple as that, convenient. Different culture people get married together with different religion, so it will be convenient to have the two confined in one temple. I don’t know how Buddha or the billions of Hindu gods feel but it’s a blasphemy for the one and only God I believe in.  I bet this is how Jehovah God felt when in the Old Testament, the Israelites did the same in God’s holy temple.  God have gave details instruction on how He should be worshipped, no exception.  When the world advocates convenience and universal believe, ‘The One True God’ declare exclusive faith. The moment I walked into these temple, the awareness of “I am a Christian. I belong to God.” is really strong. Amen, I am in the good hand of God and need not bring any flowers, fruits, nor money to plead for blessing. I am already blessed.

除你以外,在天上我有誰呢? 除你以外,在地上我也沒有所愛慕的。詩篇 73:25 

虛假的神多的是,真神只有一位。

And only Jesus loves His people, died and resurrected for our sin. He is Alpha and Omega. 


No comments: