Sunday, August 19, 2007

HE Works In Ways We Can Not See

It is never my good work, it's God's.

An email from Rongxian. It is not my intention to get any praise or word of gratitude for what is done in China. One of my student emailed me. I am very pleased and touched. I am not a person good at spoken word, somehow God used my weaknesses for His glory. I don't even remember I said such thing, but God composed it to be sound of music in her ears. She said when I said that her tears filled her eyes and her teaching won't be the same again. When I read her email, tears filled my mine. The God of good work, works in ways we can not see.

When I saw them Thursday, I am speechless and emotionally shut down, I don't feel a thing for the entire week. After the restoration, my feet walk toward them, I am still speechless, however, somehow my two arms put around her, I feel something, it's LOVE. Love is not a spoken language, it is God's work, works in ways we can not see.

No comments: