Monday, November 12, 2007

Starting this week with a Thankful Heart

Although I wake up with a headache and a sore body this morning, my mind is filled with God's blessing. So thankful to be surrounded with God's provision abundantly. Last night, I spent a night entertaining myself, dining at the Japanese food court then enjoy a night of drama at the Ahmanson. The play is not as entertaining as I thought it would be although it is a comedy, and along with my coughing, it is even embarrassing to cough when people are so focus on the play. Oh well, sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt... =)

There are a lot of things that I want to write about, just didn't have the time to put everything in my mind into writing...

I want to write about the thrilling experience to meet my STM room mate again in LA. Even though it is just couple of hours... May God bless B&D! STM is the highlight of 2007.

also to write about the STM video editing experience... first time in my lifetime to edit such a humongous volume of video and condense it into 5 minutes of meaningful message. Thank God for His great help as the editing could take up even more hours, especially thank Brother H for his magical touch!

Oh… I would definitely want to write about this even more embarrassing experience that I fell asleep during Christmas Choir practice. This is historical; I can fall asleep during singing practice. I wonder how that could happen… the coughing and sleepless night... Thank God that I didn’t get to experience those without that. And once again reminded myself of my limitation and don't try to do everything... 我會聽話架嘞!

Even more grateful is that I can witness God’s presence in Guangxi China and share with brothers and sisters in LA. His work is fiercely on forwarding even in the midst of the ‘forbidden’ environment. For the door He has opened, no one can close…

No comments: