Monday, November 5, 2007

The Beast Inside…

I can not but to pray for repentance.
I can not but to extend my arm to reach out for a chance to save.
I can not but to accept the fact that sin is eating bit by bit of the desolated spiritual life.
I can not but to let go of my prejudice and yearning God for more patience to love again.
I can not but to pack away my disappointment and give hope for God’s sake.

For all that I can’t, God CAN…

It is a life long lesson to tame our rebellious nature. The tug of war between the new creation in Christ with the old rebellious product of sin. It is very upsetting to see God is losing the foothold while the worldly temptation and instant gratification is gaining. Jesus must be heart broken. The potential to sin is our nature, it is in our blood. It got easily irritated, triggered and unleashed just by a minor thought to loosen and putting up the shield of faith. The Psalmist grasped this concept. Blessed are those who pondered at God’s word day and night and will live a life abundantly like it was planted by the source of water.

Dear Lord, please occupy my mind with Your precious word, lest that the worldly treasure will attract my sight. Lord, give me the trials that will keep me close to you. Grant me strength, love and patience to help those who are in need and walk with them extra miles to be close to you. Change my appetite to "Put other's need first..." Make me a blessing for I will be a curse without You.

No comments: