Monday, March 31, 2008

Thank You, You, You... and YOU!!!

Dear family, friends, brothers and sisters:

It’s time of the year you will receive a long email from me to show my gratitude to each one of you. It is your genuine love, care and generosity to celebrate with me on my 3xth birthday, I am so blessed by God to put all you beautiful people around me. Thank you so much for the great dinner, lunch, brunch, drink, dessert, cards, gift, flowers, blessing, SMS texts, email, ecard and all facebook funny little blessing.

As I put this list together, I am amazed at the list of people that I need to give thanks to. Not just because you are so kind to me on my birthday, but that you are someone that I can always count on when I am in trouble and in need, spiritually, physically, emotionally and ‘financially’(yes financially, this only applies to my brother, of course you are always welcome if you want to offer help! haha…)

If you don’t like to read, you can stop here… cos I am gonna write essay again…

Iris, Harry, Maurice, Meipo and Kaylee: Thank you for the early birthday steak dinner. Harry, thank you for being a good chef, the filet mignon tasted so good! I think I need to pass you my “Iron Chef” title! Iris: thank you for calling after your long trip. MMK: thanks for offering so much fun to me, especially Kaylee, she is adorable!

大佬: Thank you for taking me to sushi and always remember your little sis’ birthday. To express my appreciation to you, check this out…

James, Lisa, Brigitte and Jacob: Every Tuesday dinner is the highlight of the week. BJ make me so joyful! Thank Brigitte for the flowers, I love it!

貞貞, 伯哥, 心心&子子: Thank you for calling and the birthday wishes!

Rebecca & Dadco: Hey, you both tough women… thank you for the great dinner, live UNI is good! I guess we can name us, UNI, for it’s tough outside but tender in the inside! I thank God for our friendship that we can always be ourselves when we are together.

Harris: mission brother, thank you for the sharing night and day, and the dinner plus the extra miles you drove on Saturday. Please forward my words of gratitude to your mom and sis too.

Roz: thank you for everything, I will definitely work on the kit you gave me these past years birthday. You will get to see the little handmade stuff sheep and giraffe… soon, very soon!

Cindy K., BonBon & Michael: Thank you for showing up at my last minute invitation to the dinner, it’s my bad of the ‘last minute’, but that doesn’t diminish the importance of your presence. Your presence enlightened the entire dinner.

Siu Cin: Thank you for offering me a genuine, sincere, heart-felt prayer at dinner. It always feels good to be flattered! Wahaha!

BonBon: thank you so much for the homemade cake, it tastes really good! I thank God that I get to know you personally now, since the time you’ve mentioned of the ‘very first’ prayer.

Tong & Ben: I am really surprised when you both shown up. I should have thought that you will be there as you have been there every year on the 30th day of March in the past 7/8 years?? How could you not presence ley?? Thank you Tong, I know you have busy studying schedule, thank you!

Angus & 911: How about the 328i for my B-day gift? From now on, my birthday marks the anniversary of you owning your new toy. Thank you for being there years after years on my birthday!

Ken: aiya… sorry that you ended up buying us dessert, really feel ‘ng ho yee see’. I guess the distance that you drove yesterday is the shortest when compare to your weeks after weeks of driving all the way from Diamond Bar to Alhambra. Thank you, when my neck is better, let’s go bowl!

Thomas, Lydia and Audrey Mui: I just know that I will get a call from Lydia sometime yesterday. Thank ahead of time for the ‘BIG’ dinner we gonna eat soon. I anticipate that we don’t need to order appetizer, as Audrey will be one. =)

Tina: Thank you for remembering my birthday during your busy time. Thank you for the gift and the call.

Frank: I didn’t expect you will remember. Thank you and looking forward for tomorrow! =)

Baby Dinny: I guess distance didn’t seem to be an obstacle of our friendship right? Thank you for sharing and encouraging me all the time. Little J is very cute, I can’t wait to see him in Christmas, please keep him buff! I love you!

Siu Yin (Karen): thank you for the ecard ah! Really really really surprised me! See you in HK 8 months later… yes, I will be there during Christmas!

Bonnie T.: Thank you for the text. Yes, has been thinking to ask you out for dinner. Come to my place, I cook for you.

Cat: You are excused this year, but will not be next year! Thank you for sending me wishes oversea! Miss U.

Kent, Kim, Vicky, Albert, Elizabeth, Bill, Adam, Angel, Teresa, Venus, Florence, Vincent, Flora, Jas, Cindy L., Percy, King, Sharon and Francis: Your heart-felt birthday blessing in person, msn, text or on facebook warmth my heart. Thank you.

From the bottom of my heart, I THANK YOU, YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU…. and GOD.

Drown in your love,
FunFun

No comments: