Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1st Day of School - Christian Spirituality & Soul Care Lecture Series

Last night, I prepared a folder, printed direction, check my writng tools. Today is my first day of school although it only last six weeks. Since 1997 graduation, how I long for a student life. Reading, researching, writing, jotting notes and thinking. I am not like scholar, I am just a learner.

Here I am, almost 2 hour early to my seven o'clock class. Sitting at the flower bushes, smelling the evening breeze, watching students with backpack walking around campus, the sun sets on front lawn of Calvary Chapel. A professor, I guess, just walked by said, "Studying hard huh?". This is feeling cool! Someone actually thinks that I am a student! I love this,... all along within the walls of church, I am, most of the time, someone else's teacher. It is cool to be a student, I don't need to have answer to question, I am here to in-take, being fed and ask questions! It is absolutely ok to say I don't know at school, especially it is the 1st day of school!

Thank you Jesus for this special day.

No comments: