Thursday, March 6, 2008

Drop the rock in your hand…

The longest distance on earth is the distance from the brain to the heart, although it's only 18 inches long physically...

Devotion: John 8:2-11

The Words said to forgive, reconcile and step forward, it might not make a difference on anyone else but it will on me. Whether to pick up a rock to throw at the person and forever stand against each other in the circle or to pick up the phone to bridge over the immeasurable distance drawn by dropping the rock.

God wrote to me on the ground... he is your brother, she is your sister, and they are my loved one... I love them as much as I love you.

God reveals that I am not any righteous than anybody else. Drop-that-rock.

Speechless but tears... struggling... struggling big time...

No comments: