Friday, March 5, 2010

You Are - More Than This World



Lord You are More precious than silver
Lord You are more costly than gold
Lord You are more beautiful than diamonds
And nothing I desire compares with You

You are the love of may life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean more than this world to me
I wouldn’t trade You for silver or gold
I wouldn’t trade You for riches untold
You are my ev’rything

I couldn’t take one step without You
I could never go on
I couldn’t live one day without You
I don’t have the strength to make it you my own

Until the world stops turning
Until the stars fade from the sky
Until the sun stops rising
I’ll need You in my life
And here’s the reason why
I couldn’t live one day without You Lord

You are You are my ev’rything
You are You are my ev’rything
You are my ev’rything

No comments: