Friday, February 15, 2008

我深信在那各各他山頂

我深信在那各各他山頂

人一生在世如客旅轉眼逝去,
There are things as we travel this earth’s shifting sand

世上並無一處能久留;
That transcend all the reason of man;

雖然有名利財寶一生在追求,
But the things that matter the most in this world,

但不能使我永遠擁有。
They can never be held in our hand.

副歌Chorus:

我深信在那各各他山頂
I believe in a hill called Mount Calvary–

我救主曾為我被掛;
I’ll believe whatever the cost;

當歲月漸漸消失,世界成過去,
And when time has surrendered and earth is no more,

我仍願倚靠古舊十架。
I’ll still cling to that old rugged cross.

我深信基督既為人受死十架,
I believe that the Christ who was slain on that cross

今日能使你生命改變;
Has the power to change lives today;

因為祂曾改變我,賜我新生命,
For He changed me completely, a new life is mine,

我今願靠近十架身邊。
That is why by the cross I will stay.

我深信人生雖然如謎難測透,
I believe that this life with its great mysteries

有一天這一切將結束;
Surely some day will come to an end;

但因信我能得勝死亡與黑暗,
But faith will conquer the darkness and death,

到天家與我良友同住。
and will lead me at last to my friend.

今早跟在港的幼稚園同學聊天,有一個發現… 就是:越在乎就越脆弱

No comments: